Thursday, June 21, 2012

Poll Results!

This is long overdue but I wanted to post the results of the most recent poll that I had up. I also want to encourage you to vote on the new polls!

The question was simple - Why Are You Here?

I loved the participation on this one! 205 voters! 187 males and ONLY 18 females. Now I know we have more females who read - would love to see you ladies participate!!


  • 37% or 76 voters said they were males who like to see casted women. Great - glad to have you guys here!
  • 21% or 41 voters said they were males who were curious about Pegging/Ass play. WOW I love hearing that! Ass play is very pleasurable and erotic and most importantly doesn't mean you are gay! (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
  • 17% or 35 voters were men who had a foot fetish. Thanks for visiting! I will make sure to keep a steady flow of simple foot fetish stuff. Don't want you guys to feel neglected!
  • 9% or 19 voters were men who want to be casted. Love to hear that! I hope to experience a rec full leg cast one day myself! I hope all your fantasies come true!
  • 6% or 13 voters were men who are just plain kinky and will try anything! I invite you guys to check out my tumblr page!
Now onto the 18 females! Ladies who voted - I would love to hear from you - please drop me a comment or email - maybe we can work on a blog post together.


  • 6/18 or 33% of female voters are here because they want to be in a cast! Wow that is hot! Would love to hear from you ladies about what type of cast and whether you want a medical or recreational cast. 
  • 5/18 or 27% of female voters are here because they are curious about pegging/ass play! Incredible that among both males and females this is the 2nd most popular topic on my blog! I would love to hear from you ladies about your interest in pegging and ass play. Do you want to dominate a man? Or maybe just want to pleasure him with a prostate massage? I want to know! 
  • 4/18 or 22% of female voters are here because they are flat out kinky! I love that. Please check out my tumblr 
  • And finishing in a last place tie with 1 vote each (But you are all winners because you voted) - 
    • There is 1 girl who comes here because she like seeing casted women. 
    • There is 1 girl who comes to see female feet; and
    • There is 1 girl who wants to cast her partner! WOW I hope he/she takes you up on that!




I'm a Male - I like to see casted women
  76 (37%)
 
I'm a Male - I want to be casted
  19 (9%)
 
I'm a Male - Curious about Pegging/Ass Play
  44 (21%)
 
I'm a Male - I have a foot fetish
  35 (17%)
 
I'm a Male - I'm a kinky guy and will try anything!
  13 (6%)
 
I'm a Female - I like to see casted women
  1 (0%)
I'm a Female - I want to be in a cast
  6 (2%)
 
I'm a Female - I want to cast my partner
  1 (0%)
I'm a Female - Curious about Pegging and Ass Play
  5 (2%)
 
I'm a Female - I like to see female feet
  1 (0%)
I'm a Female - I like to have my feet played with
  0 (0%)
I'm a female - I'm just damn kinky and will try it all!
  4 (1%)
 


And a special treat for you all who read this post....











No comments: