Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Game! Participation Required To Win!!

UPDATE****
WOW - I must say that I'm impressed and really turned on by the comments generated from this post!
In less than 6 hours we had 2 females and 1 male complete the challenge! So as promised here is your REWARD!

Our girl in her awesome yellow full leg cast standing on crutches.. Love how high the cast goes!!

Leg post cast. Notice the atrophy...

Her bare feet. Obviously not great since she is a high level college soccer player, but they are hot in my mind because they once poked out of the bottom of a full leg cast!!!



I think it is time to roll out a new "game" or "feature" on my blog. Depending on success we may do this more!

As a blogger - I love to put stuff out there, and get great excitement out of seeing my blog stats and knowing that literally hundreds or people read each of my blog posts. But I want more affirmation... I want people to talk back to me!! I love hearing from readers and want to hear from more!

So... I've got a new game that will require some reader participation in order for everyone to win! The basic premise is - I'll promise to post certain content, if I get a certain number of comments or emails or votes in a certain period of time. Simple right? You help me get my rocks off and I'll help you get your rocks off!! ;)

Reader Participation Game - Round 1

CHALLENGE: I want 3 comments from readers that describe:
1. Your sex, 
2. approx age,
3. your answer to either of the 2 poll questions on the side bar; and 
4. 1 naughty secret about you. 

AT LEAST 1 COMMENT HAS TO BE FROM A FEMALE! ;)

REWARD: If you guys remember the Real Women Real Broken Bones Episode 4  there was a super sexy college soccer player who was in a incredible yellow full leg cast. I have found 3 more pics of her that I will post if you meet the challenge. There is 1 more pic of her standing on crutches while in the full leg cast, a pic of her leg after the cast, and a pic of her bare feet. 

As a refresher, here are the pics that I had previously posted. 











9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 30's, and female, my kinky secret is i enjoy med casts.

Anonymous said...

I am in my mid 20s, I'm female, and my secret is that I enjoy the pains of immobilization from the casts.

Anonymous said...

I'm a male, in my mid 20's and I want to put my girl friend in a leg cast.

castandtoes said...

Thank you for your comments! Keep em' coming. I will post more challenges soon!
@Anonymous #2 - I would love to know more about the "pains of immobilization from the casts" Feel free to email me - we may even do a blog post on your twist on the fetish!

Anonymous said...

i am early 40's,male and I love to wear med cast, have had 4 over the past 2 years. love to see her in one. she doesn't know my love for them.

Anonymous said...

I am 31, male & sex was so great when I put my wife in a white full leg cast that we cummed at least 3 times each.

Anonymous said...

I'll tll you my kinkiest moment involving casts if you post more sexy pictures.
from your favorite funny girl

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite cast pics !!!.....You really hit a good post with your challenge here. Funny how your blog has become my favorite cast site.

castandtoes said...

Love the comments!

@Anon July 1st - Trying to reverse the game already?! ;)

@Cast Lover - Thanks - means a lot!

I'm glad everyone liked the game - I'll post a new edition of the game shortly!

Happy 4th of July!