Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"There is everything in the vineyard of the Lord"

That's what another blogger said about my blog...

Let me explain -

While reviewing the visitor activity on the blog, I noticied that some folks had been referred to Casts & Toes through another blog. I decided to check this blog out to see what they said. Ooops. The blog is in spanish. Using my rudimentary spanish skills I saw that they were talking about various fetishes and blogs that are deicated to them. I decided to translate the entry using google. This is the translation:

Women with a leg cast: there is everything in the vineyard of the Lord


That cracked me up. We are on so far on the other end of the curve that in their eyes, there was no other way to explain it!!!

http://www.dayanabarrionuevo.com/24-blogs-fetichistas/

No comments: