Friday, November 19, 2010

Pegging

So my flavor of the week this week in my perverted, kinky mind has been pegging and prostate play. Here are 3 pics that really turned me on.

This pic is the essence of kink. What strikes me first is her hands. They are absolutely perfect in my eyes. The pearl bracelet is a nice touch. The hands gripping his cock firmly. Next I love the lube glistening around the anus. I love the size of the strap on that she is using. Seems to be the perfect size.



I'm not a fan of this position. I have a fear that I might impale myselfs. But I love her hand softly caressing his cock, while the dildo does all the work.


I feel as though this would be my favorite position to be in. Woman in charge, she looks to be "fucking" him but in a gently loving kinky manner, not really a dominatrix type deal (not into). The only thing that could make this better is if my right leg was in a full leg cast and resting on her left shoulder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite, from a female point of view is the last picture

Anonymous said...

my favourite is also the last picture, from a male point of view... But with both legs casted.