Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Look!

Hope everyone enjoys the new look of the blog. I chose it because it looked sleeker and easier on the eyes. I'm especially proud of the banner at the top! Here are some of the features:


  • My Kinky Thought Of The Day - This is sort of like a facebook status update, except it will be an outlet for me to share the thoughts running through my dirty mind.
  • 2 side columns - Instead of having to scroll all the way down, I added a 2nd side column. 
  • New Title Text - I feel like this blog has evolved from just my foot/cast fetish to prostate play and other kinky thoughts.
  • Reactions on each post - You will have an opportunity to react to each of my posts with by checking either the "Aroused", "Turned off" or "Curious" boxes at the end of each post.
For taking the time to read this post, here is a pic!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Love the new look. Very nice

dave said...

looks good. Love the pegging link too

Swing Girl said...

Does it actually bring luck?

castandtoes said...

@swing girl only if you rub real hard! :)