Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Interview For Fractured Girl

I was asked by Fractured Girl, the author of Broken, Wrapped & Fiberglassed (BW&F), if she could conduct a no holds barred interview of me. Of course I was all about that! She posted it on her blog at BW&F. Her blog really has the makings of something great. Check it out!

I have been a big big fan of the castanddtoes.blogspot.com for a couple of years. Recently I got a change to know the author of that blog better and he graciously agreed to do the following interview for me. So here is the interview.

Where in the USA do you live (section of the country )?
Texas

How old are you late 20's early 30's etc? Describe yourself?
I'm in my early 30s

How would most of your friends describe you?
Fun, outgoing, full of useless knowledge on every imaginable topic.

What is your biggest talent (nonsexual)
Ability to hold my own in pretty much any conversation.

What's your biggest talent sexually?
Hmmm... I think i have an exceptional ability with my fingers during foreplay. It is something I have always gotten compliments on... Sure I would love to say oral or the actual act of intercourse, but fingering is my talent...

If you could do anything other than you are doing now career-wise, what would you like to do?
Either be some sort of pro athlete, or be a orthopedic doc, so I can get a first hand glimpse at my fetish!!

How long have you been running the Cast and Toes blog ( which I absolutely adore by the way)? What motivated you to start it?
Thanks for the compliment! I'm lucky to have loyal readers like you. Amazingly enough I average about 175 unique visitors per day!! I started the blog in April 05, so almost 5 yrs now. I guess my primary motivation behind the blog was just to share my sexual thoughts with others, get things off my chest. Another reason is probably a little bit of exhibitionist in me. It is so satisfying to share things with people like a pic giving me an erection or my masturbating to something. I've been toying with the idea of being more detailed, but I think sometimes it's best left to the readers imagination...

Which came first your interest in casts or interest in toes? When did you first recognize you had an interest?
I think my interest in casts came first. I track it back to the 2nd grade when a girl in my class showed up in a full arm cast!

Have you ever dated or been intimate with a girl who was casted?
Nope :(

When did you first know when you had an interest in the other ( toes or cast which ever you didn't talk about first)?
Probably in the 5th grade was when I first started taking note of toes.

What other fetishes do you have?
Hmmm... I guess it would be ass play, specifically being on the receiving end - love having my ass fingered, prostate massaged, ass licked and have recently been curious about having a girl use a strap on on me!

Have any of your significant others ever known about your fetishes? Did you tell them or did they guess? how did they react?
For the most part no. There was 1 exception, in college I met a girl at a party took her home the same night, we were both very drunk and I told her that I was "into" feet. she said she was cool with it. I had fun with her feet and we continued see each other for a couple of months, but there was no real spark... I've met up with a couple of women specifically for the purpose of foot fetish play and I had a lot of fun with them! No one in the real world knows of my cast fetish.

If you had to choose and pick just one fetish for the rest of your life which would you want to keep and why?
What a tough question!! I guess my cast fetish, since I could indulge in my foot fetish as part of my cast fetish, but if you mean that I would not enjoy feet if I chose casts, then it may not make sense because the toes/feet are a integral part of the cast fetish..

Have you ever had a cast yourself? Would you want one ? if so would you want it to be med or rec? and what kind leg ,arm etc?
Never had a cast... :( I totally want one. I want a rec full leg cast. Unlike you I don't think I can handle the pain required to earn a real full leg cast. However, I would totally want to role play that I was in a cast for a broken leg.

What is you ultimate cast fantasy?
Be with a sexually open girl who is in a Full leg cast. Ravage her body. Completely satisfy her.

Do you like your lover to play with your toes or are you exclusively in to her toes?
Love it. huge turn on! And I take care of my feet, I get regular pedicures... Yes I am a man who is confident in his sexuality and get pedicures... The foot rubs are awesome!

What is your ultimate toe fantasy does your significant other know about your toes fetish?
No she does not know about my toe/foot fetish. My ultimate toe fantasy involves lots of toe sucking, foot job, sex where I am on top and her toes are in my mouth...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fractured Dude more like it