Saturday, January 02, 2010

A Girl Named Sue

So I got a great email about a week ago from a a girl we'll call "Sue". Sue is 29 lives in the midwest and has a cast fetish! Yes a female with a cast fetish. Dreams do come true! She was very complimentary of my blog and told me that she loves to be in casts. I asked her to if she would be open to an interview and she was all about it. So here is my interview with a girl named sue:

Tell us a little about yourself (What part of the world are you in? Age, Race/Ethnicity, Hair color, Height, Weight, shoe size etc)
I'm 29 live in the Midwest, reddish blond hair, green eyes and a size 8 shoe, I'm 5-7, depending on the dress and my diet I wear a size 4 or 6 dress. I love shoes and have way too many

Tell us about your interest in casts? Do you like to wear them, see them on others, and if so do you like see them on men or women?
I have always had an interests in casts going back to when i was 6 years old and the girl - my best friend ever (at the time) who lived across the street broke her leg and was in a full leg cast all summer, I practically lived at there home the whole summer. I was sooooo envious. Then in high school I fractured my leg and got my first cast. I was turned into a confirmed caster at that point on.

What about the cast turns you on when you wear it?
Mummmm everything, the look is so sexy, I love the restriction, the attention is always welcome, but most of all I love the feel of the cast.

What about the cast turns you on when you see one on someone else?
I'm mostly turned on by being in a cast myself. But I like seeing both men and women in casts

What is your favorite cast to wear? Why?
Medical Casts, on me, esp. full leg cast or Full/Long Arm Cast that covers my thumb, I love the restriction and the bondage.

What is your favorite cast to see on others? Why?
Full leg casts and short leg casts although an athletic guy in a Long Arm Cast that covers his thumb is very sexy. A short leg cast or full leg cast on a woman is hot as well.

Do you have real life friends who know about your fetish, or do you just indulge by yourself?
From high school and college I have 3 friends 1 male and 2 female who know and share my fetish, but we aren't in contact much any more.

If you have told others about it – how did they react?
Not in a while. It was easy I was I a cast at the time and they seemed attracted to it, other then that I haven't told anyone .

How often do you wear casts? How long do you normally wear them for?
Not nearly often enough, Is that possible to wear them often enough? Besides recreational casts aren't as arousing to me as real ones.

What do you like to wear (clothing) when you are in the cast?
I love wearing skirts with a leg cast when I go out. I love showing my cast off, so anything that accentuates my casts I love wearing.

Are you turned on by men who have a cast fetish? Why?
I'm turned on by men who are more interested in me, then they are themselves. Men who show their real emotions; a man who is considerate is very sexy, I love good kissers. I also love a man with a foot fetish, because I really enjoy having my feet and toes rubbed, kissed and fondled over. My cast fetish is really a selfish thing, I love being the one in the cast.

When you cast yourself, do you like to pretend you have an injury to add to the realism?
How about when you see someone in a cast – do you feel you have to know about their injury? I'm more into real injuries then pretending

Have you ever had sex while you were in a cast?
YES

How about when your partner was in a cast?
YES, It was amazing.

What would be your ultimate cast related fantasy?
Sex in two long leg casts (medical)

Do you have any other fetishes?
Bondage and s & m, I love having my feet kissed. I love shopping esp. for shoes.

How many times have you broken a bone? What have you broken? And what type of med casts have you been in?
I've have a few broken bones from foot to leg to arm and wrist. As a result I have been in a full leg cast, short leg cast and long arm cast that also covered my thumb, at various times.

You obviously prefer medical casts, does the pain turn you on? Because I would imagine a med full leg cast would require a pretty significant injury and your ultimate fantasy is 2 med full leg casts!
One reason I prefer med casts is that I find pain to be arousing. I wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone else but it is something that I find to be erotic.

And since u appreciate a foot fetish, when you're in a leg cast do you keep your toes covered or show them off? Do you keep then painted when you're in the cast? Do you like them sucked on and kissed when they are sticking out of a cast? Can you describe your feet for me?
Yes, each time i have had a med cast I make sure to get a pedi or mani so my nails help to accent my cast and toes and fingers ( if it's an arm cast). I very seldom wear a sock on my foot when casted. Wearing a sock to hide my toes if I’m in a cast would seem to be like getting a fantastic tan and wearing a pant suit. I have loved it when my toes are rubbed and kissed. It is so relaxing and is an easy way to get me in the mood and sucking on them just takes me to another level. Multiply all of this when I am in a cast. My friends tell me that I have very sexy legs, I would say that my toes are average, although I enjoy showing them off. I wish they were a little longer. My feet are size 8 with a slightly higher then normal arch.

What position would you have sex in if you were in 2 full leg casts? It sounds very hott but could be tricky!
Mummm, that is a very personal question, just know that where there is a desire there is a way. If I would ever be in 2 med full leg casts, I'd have a lot of desire to find a way. Actually I have something in mind but some things are better left to the imagination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great interview, thanks. Good to know there are gorgous women out there that have a cast fetish. Wonder if "Sue" has any pictures to share.

Anonymous said...

First rule of the internet: Male until proven female.

castandtoes said...

@Anon - Sadly this has been my experience more than I care to count, but I like to give them the benefit of the doubt!