Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reader Submission!

Wow - I was positively ecstatic when I opened up my email and saw this:

Been a big fan of your blog site for a long time, and I finally have been
able to contribute, that is if the attached pictures pass your requirements.
Last night my wife let me cast her foot. Always a fun time. Enjoy.


These were the 3 pics he submitted. These pics are amazing. Her toes are flawless. And they look perfect in the cast. I'm not ashamed to say that I jerked off to these (I probably won't be the last!)





I then asked if wouldn't mind being interviewed for the blog and he was very willing:

1. How old are you and your wife?
Me, 32, my wife 33
2. How long have you been married/together?
Married 8 years
3. Can you describe your wife? (Age/Height/Weight/Shoe Size/Hair color)
Height 5'8" about 180 lbs. Blonde hair, and size 8 1/2 shoe
4. Do you have a cast fetish, foot fetish or both?
I have a cast & foot fetish, love seeing painted toes, and feet in sandals
5. How and when did you tell your wife about your fetish and how did she react?
She kinda guessed that I had a foot fetish, since I always liked that she wear sandals, and such, I think finally I got brave and told her. She was cool with the idea. It was easier to go public when our kids were small but now, we can' they are smart and talk, and blow our cover.
6. Is this the first time you casted her? If not how often do you guys engage in casting?
This is not our first time casting, We have been doing this for 4 years now. But the first time in about 1 year. Stuff ain't cheap.
7. How long did she keep the cast on?
She kept the cast on a couple of hours.
8. How big was the cast?
The cast was a SLC, (short leg cast)
9. What kind of sexual activity did you engage in while she was casted?
We had fun.
10. What do you like most about your wife's toes?
I like the size and softness.

Hope you guys enjoyed this and if so, please drop a comment so our submitter and his sexy wife can read and send more pics!!!

1 comment:

Izumi said...

Beautiful toenails! I'm not in casts but I also have sexy toenails. Please take a look at http://izumitransexfeet.blogspot.com