Monday, December 28, 2009

Guess Her Cast?

One of my favorite blogs/site is "Guess Her Muff". This website shows you a picture of clothed women and then you guess how she grooms herself... then you click on a link and they have a pic with the answer.

Here is my attempt at something similar except its called "Guess Her Cast". You will see a pic of girl without a cast and then you have to guess what kind of cast she would have if she were to have a cast... then click and presto you see her in the cast. Did it match the one in your fantasy?

Let me know if you like the concept and I can make this a weekly feature!


Click Here For Answer


Click Here For Answer


Click Here For Answer


Click Here For Answer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely make this a weekly thing! i enjoyeed it!

Anonymous said...

I agree, this would be a cool weekly thing