Thursday, December 03, 2009

Celeb Women & Their Secret Foot Fetishes

3 posts in 1 week? What? Yes, not sure what's gotten into me!

Onto the topic of the day. I ran across a website that has compiled quotes from Celeb women discussing foot fetish related items. Yeah, I know, how freaking random is that? Anyway, I thought I would pull a few of the most erotic quotes and pair them with a pic of the celeb's feet.

Kari Wuhrer

who is she? Read about her here

In a Maxim Online Chat she said:
Question: "At what point in a relationship would you let a guy suck your toes?"
Kuhrer: "First date. Are you kidding?"



Madonna

Madonna quote when questioned about the toe sucking back cover of Erotica

"Sure I like to suck toes, but prefer to have my toes sucked...(gigle)"



LeeLee Sobieski

Interviewer: "What is your favorite scene in the film?"
Sobieski: "I like when he (Klien) kisses my feet"

Leelee Sobieski-API Interview, 'Here on Earth'

"Let's just say I love to put popcorn kernels between my toes and eat them from my feet."

Leelee Sobieski, from the "LA Times" (context unknown)


Bonus click here for a clip of the scene

Cindy Crawford

Radio DJ Howard Stern

Q: "I read somewhere that your feet are very ticklish
and that you enjoy being tickled. Just very curious..."

A: "It is true, I love to have my feet rubbed and tickled!"



Carmen Electra

AOL Live Chat: "What is your idea of a fun date?"
Carmen: "Shrimping. It's another word for toe sucking."


Britney Spears

Russell Gilbert show:

Q: "What is your Favorite seduction?"
A: "for a guy to kiss my feet..."



Elisabeth Rohm (Law & Order)

"Now I can tell you something dirty.
I like men who have a foot fetish.
I absolutely think it's the most charming thing.
It's just so romantic."

Elisabeth Rohm, in the June issue of "GQ, " pg. 222



Jessica Biel

WOW! My personal favorite

"No, my feet are not ticklish, even though I love to have them played with."

Jessica Biel, from an E! Online Star Boards chat

No comments: