Sunday, January 25, 2009

Special Treat!

I don't post videos often. I think I've only done it once or twice. Well I've got a youtube to post today!

But first I wanted to share this super sexy pic of a girl in a full leg cast. I like pretty much everything about this pic! Let's start at the top I love her face, great eyes. I like how the cast goes high on her thigh. Love the artwork. The cast is bent at a good angle. I can only imagine how sexy she would look propped up on a pair of crutches. And last but not least her sexy toes. Love the color, love the length and structure and I like how all 5 of her toes are exposed! YUM!


Next is the youtube video. I am pretty sure this vid is shot by another cast fetish enthusiast like me, but nevertheless it is very good. I love the close ups of her sexy pedicured toes and I love how she grabs the top of her cast at the thigh. It is a little dirty for my liking but I'm ok with it! And the wiggling of her toes sends me over the edge!!!

No comments: