Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 more pics!

I've got 3 more pics for everyone today.
I'm not sure what to think of the 1st one. I am not a fan of short stubby toes. To say that these are stubby is an understatement. She is in a black cast that has a little bit of pink wrapped around it and pink toenail polish to match. The toes might look extra stubby due to some swelling but... wow.


The 2nd pic is of a full leg cast. I just adore full leg casts and even though the toes are hard to see at this angle, I love the angle. It is very 1st person.

The 3rd pic is my favorite. A nice clean pink short leg cast with wonderfully pedicure toes sticking out. This almost lokos like it may be a toeplate, but i don't think it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic of the girl on the couch is so hot keep those comin

Anonymous said...

AWSOME MASTURBATION PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This completly enhances my cast fetish!

Billy said...

I found the full picture with the really hot girl in it!!!!!!