Sunday, November 02, 2008

Simply Amazing

I struck a goldmine on Flickr the other day. I came across about 10 pics of just a simply gorgeous set of toes in a cast. I'm going to post my 2 favorite ones today, I'll probably post more later.
The 1st pic is of a girl in a short leg cast made of plaster (which isn't used much in the US these days). The thing on the bottom of her cast is a walking heal. It is used when the patient is allowed to put weight on the cast and doesn't have to use crutches anymore, but the leg needs to remain in the cast so it continues to heal. Does anyone know why I am wild about this pic? I love the structure of the toes, simply perfect and of course the white/neutral polish - my absolute favorite!


Next pic is of the same girl different angle.
Last pic is of the same girl with a closeup on the toes. What a perfect pedicure! As you can see the toes are perfect - just thic enough, just long enough, the 2nd toe slightly loger than the big toe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came over from TBK. Love that her nail colour matches her cast! Interesting stuff here.

castandtoes said...

thanks for checking the blog out! I agree the white/neutral color is one of the hottest around!

Anonymous said...

These toe's are amazing! Like to see you with your llc like this one when you get pegged! Will you have your toe's painted on that day?