Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some excellent professional pics

I have included some pics below that I found on a website the caters to my fetish called Casted Cuties.

But first a little housekeeping:

1. I added a couple of new links on the sidebar, please check these blogs out.

2. Also I was looking at the results of the surveys I have posted and one woman responded that she has not had a sex while in a leg cast - But if she was given the opportunity she totally would - sounds kinky! If you are the person who selected this response I would love to hear from you, maybe even interview you for the blog?

Ok onto the pics!

1st pic is of a black short leg cast. Notice the dramatic stair step toes peeking out of the cast? Totally suckable!

2nd pic is of a very hott blond who is semi dressed, she is in a yellow short leg cast. You can't really get a good look at the toes sticking out of the cast, but you do get a great shot of the toes on the other foot. Those are some very very long toes! I love them!

3rd pic is of a very sexy blonde in a black full leg cast. The pic speaks for itself!
4th pic is of a stunning brunette in a bra and panties propped up on crutches in a black full leg cast. I love everything about this model and this pic. She has a nice juicy big toe that is shorter than her 2nd toe. I love her body especially the exposed upper thigh right above the cast. YUMMY!







5 comments:

TANk GiRL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TANk GiRL said...

Ok ok, there ya go. I've been following your blog for a while now and I've been thinking. I'm a very versatile person as long as you're kind enough to return the favor. Wanna chat or something?

Anonymous said...

A brilliant blog, am absolutely loving the pics! Do you go for casts from an aesthetic perspective, or a bondage angle?

castandtoes said...

Tomma - definetly an asthetic perspective. Just the way the cast highlights the shape of a woman's leg and the way it puts her toes on for display!

castandtoes said...

TANk GiRL - YES! Send me an email and we can start to chat. I'd love to. txstudent2000 at yahoo