Sunday, October 26, 2008

6 New Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure!

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the 2 polls on the right. I would love for some of you to comment on answers that you give in the poll. I would love to hear the stories and I'm sure other readers would too. Ladies - had sex while you were in a leg cast? tell us about it! Has your toes sucked? how was it? Men - same thing share your experiences so we can all live vicariously through you!

I've gathered 6 pics to show everyone. They all did something for me... do they do anything for you?

1st pic is of a light blue short leg cast. I love the toes on this one. I think they are a little swollen compared to the toes on her good leg (ouch! sorry). But gosh are they nice. Long, just meaty enough, great structure, good pedicure.

This next pic is of a purple short leg cast. I love how the dark polish is such a contrast to her pale delicate toes.


3rd pic is of a white short leg cast. I don't know why, but the red sneaker on the good leg is a turn on. Of course the thing that I love the most is the eye popping red on her toes. That is the red that I love! Don't like the fact that only parts of 4 toes are exposed.

Next pic is of a green with a little bit of red short leg cast. Again I think the biggest takeaway in this pic is the pale toes complimented by the dark polish.


5th pic is a fairly standard hot pink short leg cast. Nice juicy big toe, like how the toenails are neatly trimmed.
This last pic is just awesome. It is a euro chick, you can tell she is euro because of the forearm crutches mostly found in europe. she seems like she is in great shape. She is in a white full leg cast. I love the skirt - don't see many woman in full leg casts and skirts! Toes are nice - wish they were painted but I love them.

No comments: