Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some Nice Short Leg Casts

Happy Merry Columbus Day to all of you.... :)


I've got a nice little post today. 3 different females in 4 different short leg casts.


The 1st on up is a hot pink short leg cast. I love the nice close up shot of the toes peeking out of the cast. Notice anything unusual? Anything? Yes - her big toe is WAY I mean WAY longer than any of her other toes. This just isn't your classic stair step pattern, this is a drastic drop off from big toe to second toe. I normally prefer a longer 2nd toe, but this big toe just looks so nice an juicy! The darker polish is a nice contrast to the hot pink cast. The cast looks fresh, however the polish looks a little worn, meaning that she probably applied it pre-cast.



The 2nd pic is a black short leg cast. I wish this was more of a close up, but i like the toe structure (longer 2nd toe) and love the light colored polish. I HATE the fact that part of her 3rd toe, a majority of her 4th toe and all of her pinky toe are covered by the cast. Seems very uncomfortable!


The 3rd an 4th pics are of the same girl. The first one looks like her cast is fresh. If you notice there is no polish on her toes. But the structure of her toes is very close to perfect for me. I like the rounded big toenail. Her toes just look so clean and perfectly suckable! The 2nd pic is of the same girl in a different colored cast. Much better view of her toes in this pic. This time she has a nice reddish polish on her toes. Again I cannot express to you how I love the way her toes look!

No comments: