Thursday, February 06, 2014

Story - Service With A Smile - Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Finally she broke the silence “You look traumatized” she laughed. “Don’t worry, this is exactly what I wanted. Yes it looks giant and uncomfortable, but surgery was not an option. You don’t understand how relieved I am to be in this plaster prison, instead of being hooked up to an IV being prepped for surgery.”

I laughed and said “No, I’m not traumatized, just in awe of how quickly everything happened.”

“You’re telling me? About 8 hours ago, I was coming back in from my run and going through my speech in my head… and now this…trust me I’m in awe as well!” She said laughing.

I tried to follow up her laughter with a light hearted comment of my own. “Well, at least your toes are painted and cute… every cloud as its silver lining!” I chuckled.

“Ha! Thanks for the compliment. I got a pedicure before I left home, I had some pretty awesome open toed heels that I was going to rock tonight when I spoke… had to look good!”

 “Well, I’m glad you’re done with all this. Does the leg still hurt?” I asked.

 “It aches. Not like before though. It’s just sore. I guess that’s a combination of the meds and from the muscles being stretched and pulled.” Replied Kelly.

Then we became silent. I stared at Kelly’s toes. I had a sudden urge to touch her toes. Or perhaps place my lips around the toes and suck them. I walked over to the sink in the room, grabbing some paper towels and wetting them with warm water. I then took the wet towels and walked over to Kelly’s right side and reached over to the toes sticking out of her cast and started to gently clean the plaster speckles.

“We can’t have that plaster ruining your new pedicure!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, that’s so sweet of you; you didn’t have to… but thanks.” Replied Kelly with a smile.

“I’m afraid you are going to have to get used to me doing things for you. Until you are ready to leave the hotel, I’m going to be your personal assistant/nurse!” I replied.

Just then Laura appeared. She was pushing a wheelchair.

“We need to get some x-rays of the leg.” Laura said. Sorry, I know you want to get out of here. But we need to make sure that the bones are all lined up and nothing moved on us while we were putting the cast on you!  

The nurse helped Kelly into a sitting position. Kelly appeared a bit unsteady. The nurse let Kelly take her time.  Kelly gasped audibly when Laura helped lower her leg from the examining table.

“It’s the blood flow.” Laura explained. “Feels like your leg is going to explode when you lower it.
She was flushed and red again. Perched on the side of the examining able. Her leg hanging down. She had her eyes closed and let out several audible moans.

“God that hurts.” Kelly said.

After taking a moment to compose herself, Kelly pushed away from the examining table. Laura guided Kelly into the wheelchair and positioned Kelly’s leg in the leg rest.

Seeing Kelly sitting there in the wheelchair, her plastered leg held up in front of her, the toes perfectly displayed…  I impossibly felt my erection getting harder…

 “We’ll be back in a few minutes.” Laura promised wheeling Kelly out the door.

Kelly returned from her final x-ray session about 20 minutes later. “Sorry.” Laura explained. “The place was jammed.” A pair of crutches were now perched on the back of the wheelchair. “Dr. Reed will be in to talk with you in a few minutes.

“Why don’t we go ahead and get you dressed.” Laura nodded to the pile of clothes lying on the counter.

Kelly and I both looked at the pile of clothes wondering how in God’s name we were going to get her dressed.

“Don’t worry” Laura said. “You don’t have to do it alone.”

I started to excuse myself so that Kelly could have some privacy, but Kelly stopped me.

“If you are going to be my personal assistant/nurse until I leave your hotel, you better stay and see how this is done. I might need your help once we get back to the hotel!” said Kelly.

“Oh great, we could use an extra set of hands” interjected Laura.

Fortunately, Kelly was not overly modest. Laura directed the proceedings and I worked under her watch. I handed her the sports bra first. She slipped off Kelly’s hospital gown, once again revealing that set of ample breasts. Without any hint of embarrassment, Kelly tossed the hospital gown on the floor and pulled on the sports bra. Then came the dry fit tank top. The yoga pants were not going to work, so I handed Laura a pair of loose fitting draw string hospital pants that she had put out on the counter.

Clad in t-shirt and thong panties, Kelly rose from the wheelchair. Once again she seemed momentarily paralyzed when she lowered her leg. After a brief pause she grabbed the examining table for support and stood erect.

I couldn’t help but stare from my position behind Kelly. Her ass was toned and looked so firm  in the thong underwear. Her cast ended right where her but cheek met her upper thigh. I had to be careful, and not stare too long or slip into a day dream/fantasy.

Laura got on her knees and slowly worked the pants up Kelly’s casted leg and then I supported Kelly as she lifted her good foot off the ground and stepped into the pants. After pulling on her running jacket, Kelly re-established herself in the wheelchair. Laura then asked me to put the shoe and sock back on Kelly’s healthy left foot while she went out and tried to find Dr. Reed. Once again I was touching Kelly’s feet. They were cold, and the skin was soft. After taking a quick second to admire her foot, I slipped on her no show sock and then slipped on her Nike running shoe.

“Good job! We’ll make a nurse out of you pretty quickly!” Exclaimed Kelly.

Just then Dr. Reed re-appeared. “Sorry for the wait.” He began. “This place is a madhouse today. I’ve seen the x-rays and they look fine.” Dr. Reed made a note on Kelly’s chart.

“I want you to visit with your orthopedic as soon as you get back home. As I mentioned, we have kept you off the operating table, but you will have to have regular x-rays to make sure all is healing properly. I’m going to give you a prescription for some pain medication. The leg will be sore for a week or so. As a matter of fact, don’t be surprised if it’s worse tomorrow than it is now. I want you to call us if you notice any tightness in the cast. Any blueness in your toes. Or if the pain increases markedly. Your body will usually tell you if something is going wrong.”

Dr. Reed ripped the prescription from the pad and handed it to me.

“One more thing – do not fly for at least 4 days. Maybe 5 to be safe. The pressure on your cast in a plane will cause you so much pain that it will be unbearable. Get some rest, order room service and enjoy our city from your hotel window!” said Dr. Reed.

“Life won’t be easy for the next few days. Everything you do when you get back to the hotel will be a challenge. Getting dressed. Using the bathroom. Even simple things like pouring a cup of coffee. You can’t image how difficult things will be.” The doctor looked at both of us. “Kelly will need help.” Dr. Wilkins now looked at me. “I suggest you make sure she has 24 hour assistance until she is able to return home.”

“We’ve got that covered Dr. Reed, we will be giving Kelly assistance throughout her stay.

 “Any questions?” Dr. Wilkins asked. We shook our heads.

“Good luck to you” Said Dr. Reed shaking our hands before he turned and left.

Laura pushed Kelly’s wheelchair down the hall, toward the exit as I carried her belongings.

It was sight to behold, a gorgeous woman in a fresh plaster cast, with her leg propped up in a wheelchair. This was going to be an interesting 4 or 5 days I thought to myself, and noticed that my cock was still firm inside my pants.

I had called ahead and had one of our courtesy SUV’s waiting for us at the exit. The driver jumped out and opened up the back door.


It was at that moment both Kelly and I looked at each other and I said – “Well, this is certainly going to be tricky… How are we going to fit you in the car?” 

No comments: