Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Perfection?

Obviously one of the big turn ons to seeing a cute woman in a leg cast is the toes sticking out of the end. Just perfectly framed for all of us to see. These toes come in all shapes and sizes; some are bruised, others are swollen, some have chipped polish, others have speckles of plaster. I came across these pics over the weekend - and I was immediately turned on. WOW. Although I generally prefer the 2nd toe to be slightly longer or even with her big toe, these toes are as close to perfect as I have seen when looking at toes sticking out of casts. While the quality of the toes and the picture might make this look like some sort of cast fetish model - she is not. Just a regular college woman with a broken ankle. Look at the excellent polish on her toes. The thickness of her toes is close to perfect. They are just perfectly displayed in the cast.

What does everyone think?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are VERY nice toes sticking out of the cast !!!.....I myself prefer to have the big toe just a little shorter and i would say perfect for me. I personally like the big toe to be almost the same size as the second toe, but not quit. The polish on the toes were very well done, and what else to say but instant erection.....lol

Anonymous said...

Very sexy toes and cast