Thursday, July 12, 2012

Round 3 - Reader Participation Game

Update***

You guys came through again! And in less than 24 hours again! I love it. Seriously the comments and questions really add a whole different level to this blog... I love connecting with you all!

As promised here is your well earned reward/prize!

Here you see the xray's showing the breaks in the tibia...



A Nice fresh pink full leg cast to help mend that broken bone...


Lucky Andy - he/she got to sign on some prime real estate!


And now the fresh pink full leg cast is transformed into a work of art with all the signatures! Just a little bit of detail - love that she is in a wheel chair and anyone else notice the sweet looking red toenail on her right foot?

Pink cast is gone and here comes a nice fresh blue one!


And sadly the full leg cast is now gone replaced by short leg cast... 





Reader Participation Game - Round 3

CHALLENGE: I want 6 comments from readers that answer:
1. Your sex, 
2. approx age,
3. What is 1 sex act that you have wanted to try but haven't? Why do you want to try it?
4. Tell me a "sex" related subject that you want me to write a post about. Essentially give me a request for a custom post about a topic that would turn you on!

AT LEAST 3 COMMENTS HAVE TO BE FROM A FEMALE! ;)

REWARD: I have 7 pictures that I want to share. They are again of another college aged female athlete who suffered multiple tibia breaks. 2 of the pics are of her xray clearly showing the breaks, I have 1 pic of her fresh pink full leg cast that had just been applied, 1 pic of her pink full leg cast with signatures, 1 pick of the sole of her pink full leg cast, 1 pic of her 2nd full leg cast which was baby blue, and 1 pic of her short leg cast that shows her unpainted toes in great detail. 

Its a pretty fantastic set, hence the tougher challenge!

Ready? GO!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Female
2. 38
3. Anal. The older I get the more adventurous I become ;)
4. What you would love to do with a woman in a nice big llc on her leg.

Anonymous said...

1. Male
2. 30
3. I want to have sex with a female with a real broken leg that is not casted yet e.g. in a ski boot, rollerblade boot or a splint
4. The best parts of a long leg cast to kiss or lick so that the wearer can get the best orgasm

Anonymous said...

1. Female
2. 26
3. Have hot sex in a medical leg cast. Well, I dun wanna break my leg, I'm a dancer!
4. Why the guys visiting this site prefer toes sticking out of a cast instead of them per se...

Anonymous said...

1. Female
2. 28
3. Anal in a DHS or larger
4. The extent that you have seen to which people have gone to get a cast

Anonymous said...

1. Male
2. 25
3. Having sex with a girl with a real broken leg in a real llc.
4. Sucking and kissing a girls toes sticking out of a cast

Anonymous said...

1) male
2) 43
3) anal with my wife
4) i agree with the post above, the extend in which people go to break their bones to get a cast. i have done it a few times, hurts like hell and starting to pay for it with arthritis.

Anonymous said...

Male
Age..60
More sex at any position!!! However, my (58)!likes her
toes and feet kissed and rubbed more...everyday.
Kissing and polishing her toes in a hot pink slwc.

castandtoes said...

Love all the comments! I hope to write blog posts on your requests in the coming weeks. I may combine a couple into the same post since they are related. Keep em coming!

@Anon#1 -Love that you are getting a little more adventurous! As for your requested blog topic - how much detail do you want me to cover this in?
@Anon#2 - Wow - so you are really more into the broken bone then the cast itself... I want to know more!
@anon#3 - I'd love for you to email me... So you want a medical cast but you don't want to break your leg? Let's discuss! I'm also not sure I understand your answer to #4? Can you clarify please?
@anon#4 - Anal in a DHS? WOW WOW WOW... We need to flesh this out further... Please email me... And yes I will be blogging about your request...
@anon #5 - Love your answer... And by the poll results it seems like women prefer the real LLC vs a rec LLC!
@anon #6 - Anal with your wife eh? Have you asked her? What's her reason for not?
@anon #7 - So you are converting bringing your partner around on your foot fetish! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I so want that long leg pink fiber cast , the prestine one, one my leg. I am using the power of positive thinking to hopefully make it come true. I am a female 32 from the midwest.