Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blogs on Requested Topics

In Round 3 of the Reader Participation Game I asked that readers submit topics that they wanted me to blog about. So I'm starting to get around to those topics and will be blogging about them from time to time. If you were the one who suggested the topic - I WOULD LOVE feedback on my blog post covering the topic you suggested (Did I do a good job? Did I misunderstand your questions?)! As always feel free to email me at castsandtoes @ yahoo dot com


Topic 1 - Anonymous Comment #4 and #6 both asked about what extent people are willing to go to "earn" a real cast. 
I think this is a great topic. I have come across several people on this blog, males & females who fantasize about breaking their ankle, leg, wrist, arm, etc. Their "cast fetish" is really not fulfilled by a recreational cast, they HAVE to have the pain associated with the injury to be satisfied. Many times the pain itself is the turn on  - they want to climax with a freshly broken bone and the cast is just icing on the cake. Some of these folks want to be injured as a result of a real accident others want to purposely harm themselves to accomplish the broken bone and there are still others who want their partner to injure them during a sex act.

Beyond the pain of the broken bone, they want to have the real experience in the ER/Hospital/Doc Office, with the pain associated with examination, xrays, reduction and casting. 

While I don't encourage anyone to go out and break a bone without truly considering the consequences - I think this aspect of the fetish is a huge turn on. Not only is it a turn on, it shows really how committed they are to their fetish.

As I have explained many times before, I LOVE for people to explore their sexuality and do what it takes to reach satisfaction.

UPDATE***
I neglected to mention that as far as pics of women in casts - it is more arousing for me to look at someone in a "real" cast vs a recreational cast.

Did I do a good job of blogging on this topic? Would love to hear from those of you who want to break a bone and earn a real cast!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've hit the topic on all the right spots! All that is needed is a video clip related to the topic! I've tried combing youtube for a clip on leg fracture reductions (on attractive females) but to no avail =(
Maybe you can do some magic?

castandtoes said...

Thanks for the feedback! I will try and find a nice clip of a cute female getting her leg fracture reduced. Did you comment on a previous post? Which post and what # Anon were you? Just want to keep the conversations straight. THANKS

Anonymous said...

While I think you reflected most of the comments properly, I am afraid that you won't be able to find a youtube video on my fanatsy. I'm the kinky fractured girl wanting to have her leg broken during sex. Graphic, yes I know but I didn't choose this fantasy it chose me. I'm sure there would be no shortage of volunteers from your list of followers that would be willing to assist me, but I think the blog'sauthor would be the first in line and first in my own heart.

Anonymous said...

I am a female who actually wishes to get a clean mid shaft snap of my tibia and fibula....again. I actually broke my left leg about 8 yrs ago in my senior year of soccer at a real small DIII school. I knew of my cast fetish before but never knew I was into actually earning it and breaking a leg. I'll never forget how it felt to hear my leg break and know it was broken before I even hit the ground. As soon as I hit the ground and looked at my leg bent in a grotesque angle, the first thing I thought was "green long leg cast, what color should I get my roommate to polish my toes." although I previously never has appreciation for pain before hand, I quickly discovered as my cute male athletic trainer gingerly but firmly supported my broken left leg by with both hands, one above and One below the fracture as we waited for emergency medical care. Getting the fracture reduced at the ER and hearing thr doctor tell me that I fractured my tibia and fibula was an erotic experience. Having my naked toes hang out of an llc as I spent the test of the season with on the sideline with my broken left leg set in a cast was awesome. I wore tennis shoes on the good foot and loved alternating resting my naked toes on my tennis shoe and playing with my shoelaces by curling and spreading my toes and running them through the grass. I'll never forget the first full day I spent at home on the couch with my naked toes hanging out of my rock hard rigid cast and my roommate taking my castes foot into her lap and polished my toes. I had never been so content in my life. I want to snap my leg again

castandtoes said...

@Anon#3 - Great story. Thank you for sharing! Would love to discuss with you in further detail. Email me at castsandtoes @ yahoo.com

ncledoug said...

Hi I would also enjoy someone breaking my leg and being put in a cast. I also have alway wanted to have my arm in a long arm thumb spica cast. I would be willing to drive or fly to meet someone to break my leg.