Friday, May 13, 2011

More casts!

Nice simple pink short leg cast. Her toes still seem to be slightly swollen.

By the size of her lower leg it seems like this woman is tall or has some long legs. Love the extra long short leg cast and the pose beside crutches.

Seems like the girl in the next 2 pics is enjoying a freshly applied white full leg cast.

Picture removed upon requeat of copyright holder

Picture removed upon requeat of copyright holder




Sexy Euro chick with a nice pink full leg cast.

This is just like a fantasy pic for me... an attractive girl appying a short leg cast on another attractive girl? Where can I join in?

I love the toe plate and am very intrigued by the nail polish... It's almost a mat or dull finish. Hot.

This pic speaks for itself!

1 comment:

Happygirl said...

Can not begin to tell you how much I want that white llc to be on my leg.