Friday, May 06, 2011

Cast Horny!

From time to time when I engage in chats with a "friend" who I have met through my blog and who shares my fetish - I tell her that I am "cast horny" or she tells me she is "cast horny". To me cast horny means that at that time I have what feels like a insatiable desire to engage in cast fetish related acts. I'm cast horny today and all I want to do is look at pics of casted ladies and fantisize. I thought I would share some of the pics I've been looking at. Enjoy!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exquisite pink cast on the first broken footed lass. She looks so cute rocking the chuck taylor and keeping it hip despite the broken left foot. Is she on crutches?

Anonymous said...

I am cast horny, too.
by,
youknowwho

walkingcast1 said...

i'm in a blue short leg cast right now. my toes look sexy and feel sexy. i am so cast horny its not funny. nothing like putting a cast on for the weekend and heading out in public. casts and toes turn heads. girls and guys can't help but comment on the cast itself or the exposed toes. one girl asked if she could paint my toe nails to match my blue cast. i was in heaven. toe talk. i swapped cast stories with a very sexy guy who had no idea how turned on i was, discussing whether or not covering up your toes with a sock is more appropriate than showing toe when at work with your leg in a cast. go figure. i don't think he was cast horny, but i bet he looked hot wearing that cast, sock covered toes or not. cheers to all you casters and those who want to be casted