Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TOEriffic Tuesday anyone?

So every blog has some version of a pic of the week... For example Half Nekid Thursday, Cockblogging Wednesday, etc.

I was thinking about TOEriffic Tuesday? Or Foot Fetish Friday? I like the sound of TOEriffic Tuesday better, TT for short.

Every tuesday I will attempt to post a pic of a female reader's feet. I have a few pics that have already been submitted sitting in my inbox and I will start with those.

But I need your help. I need my female readers to submit a pic of their feet that very clearly shows their tops and toes. Add in any extra info like size, age, foot fetish experience, whatever and I'll post them!

So here is the first of this series...

This is Lauren from the now defunct blog "Augment Lauren". She wore a size 8.5 shoe and she sent in a couple o pics. One set was over her unpainted toes and the other was of her toes painted. What does everyone think?


1 comment:

irmtrain said...

Those nice, long, beautiful toes are so very suckable. I would love to just suck on the big toe all night long. These awesome toes obviously belong to a most beautiful woman.