Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Poll Results - Anal Play

I've had the 4 question poll running on anal play for the last few months. It has now ended and I'd like to share the results.

1. I asked women if they like playing with their man's ass.
Of the 25 women who voted an AMAZING 76% responded that they would in some way shape or form.
28% liked to use a finger to enhance her man's pleasure;
8% liked to lick the anus in times of passion;
20%... yes 20% have used a strap on to fuck their man (my type of woman);
and another 20% want to play with their man's ass but HE wont let them. (My advice dump the dude, he is too stupid for his own good!);
and only 24% said no outright.


2. I asked women if they enjoyed having their ass played with.
Again I was very surprised with the results. Of the 27 women who responded, 89% of women said YES.
29% are only comfortable being fingered in the ass.
37% enjoy receiving anal sex
22% love it when their man licks their ass.


3. Turning to the men I asked if they liked to play with their woman's ass.
Of the 35 people who responded, 80% said yes. ( I thought the number might be higher)
Only 8% just enjoyed anal sex
20% liked to finger her ass
51% said they would do it all including rimming, fingering and fucking.


4. Lastly I asked men if they liked their ass played with... I was really surprised by this.
Of the 29 responses 48% said NO!
10% of them only like receiving rim jobs nothing else
Another 10% enjoyed a finger
31% were open to receiving anal sex with a strap on.


Based on these results I think it is time for a public service announcement to my male readers: Men, just inside your anus is the prostate gland or the male G spot. If you have a woman who is willing to pleasure you in your ass, take her up on it. Just a little finger on your prostate gland during a hand job or blow job will change your world! And trust me, it DOES NOT make you gay!

See this video below for proof:
Best blowjob with prostate exam

Prostate Handjob

No comments: