Friday, August 07, 2009

Rate her feet!

So - from time to time female readers of this blog submit pics of their feet and want me to crtique them. (Ladies feel free to send me pics of your feet to post. I love to critque and you will probably get a thrill out of the exhibitionism!)

This set of feet belong to Lauren who is 5 foot 8 inches tall weighs 145lbs has strawberry blonde hair and size 10 feet.

I actually asked one of my other readers to critique these feet and he said:

Overall they are attractive, especially the toes. I like the shape of her big toes and toenails. I wish I could see her arches and heels better, but they are good.


I like them. Definetly suckable. The freckle on her right big toe drives me crazy (in a good way). Generally I am not a fan of feet that have big toes that are longer than the 2nd toe (stairstep structure). I think that is because the other toes tend to be very short... However - I love these feet because even though the big toe is longer than the 2nd toe, all her toes are nice, long and perfect for sucking.

What does everyone think? I'm sure Lauren wants to hear your feedback.

2 comments:

irmtrain said...

Those toes are long and beautiful. They are definitely all night long suckable. I would love to see them again with a nice pedicure. No doubt, they would be absolutely ravishing.

irmtrain said...

These toes are absolutely fantastic. They are long, beautiful, and all night suckable. Some of the best toes I have seen in a long time. With a real nice pedicure, they would be out of this world ravishing.