Tuesday, August 04, 2009

And the survey says!

I've had a poll up on the sidebar for the last few months that asked woman how they groom their pubic hair, what method they use and then asking guys what style they prefer to see in a partner.

First to review:

The options were:

Full Bush - All Natural!



Trimmed & Neat


Bare, Bald, Hairless


Great example of a waxed pussy... clean, smooth delicious.


Here are the results:

Of the 50 woman who voted:

8% or 4 women said they go "Full Bush All Natural"
24% or 12 women said they are "Trimmed and Neat"
64% or 32 women said that they "Bare, Bald or Hairless"

Of the 68 men that voted:

11% or 8 said they prefer a "Full Bush" !
17% or 12 people said they prefer their lady to be "Neat & Trimmed"
Overwhelming winner with 70% of the vote or 48 people said they like em' Bald!

Also as for the preferred grooming method of women:
Wax = 34%
Shave/Razor = 31%
I Don't = 10%
Scissors = 7%
Laser = 7%
Electric Trimmer = 5%
Hair Removal Cream = 2%

Hope everyone found that educational! If you are a woman and you voted in the poll I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter... Please comment! Men are welcome too!

3 comments:

MexicoCityGirl said...

I wish I could find someone like you to have fun with. I love casts and have never had the chance to wear one or see my partner in one. Having dreams on the subject is cool but I'd like to try the real thing.

castandtoes said...

Wow... you sure know how to tease me! Send me an email - I would love to interview you and get your perspective on things... castsandtoes at yahoo dot com

Kendra Holliday said...

Hey, I interviewed you a long time ago on my blog and am just stopping by to say hi. This blog post on someone else's blog made me think of you:
http://howmyotherhalflives.wordpress.com/2009/08/24/sex-toys-and-cast-itch/

Btw my pubic hairstyle is trim. My man prefers hair on it, and so do I.

Also, do you know this site? It's pretty awesome
http://guesshermuff.blogspot.com/