Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sexy tanned toes and an all time favorite!

This is picture of a woman in a short leg cast. Her toes are hot. They look like they've gotten some sun! I love it. I want to suck them bad...

2734118000061504955CGQhqo_phcrop

This is a picture from a few weeks ago. I keep coming back to this one. This is by far the hottest pic I have EVER seen. As you can imagine - I've had a lot of fun with this picture! The toes are so perfect. Perfect thickness and length. I love the polish, it alone makes me hard, and her cuticles look like they are freshly pedicured. And to top it off - the cast is just perfectly formed around her toes!!!

2483156790077732066PXCQYP_fs

3 comments:

tom said...

love the bright colored toes

Anonymous said...

Is that the same chick with the pics reversed? One is right ankle the other is left but the toes look the same - Sexy Toes!


Wowza

castandtoes said...

no its a different chick in each picture.