Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A couple of my favorites

The following pics are a couple of my favorite cast pictures of recent memory. They both come courtesy of a website called www.castedmemories.com. Please be sure to visit their website for more sexy pics. I believe the models are all of eastern European decent. Just look how hot this one model's toes are! The fresh speck of plaster on her toes gets me hard. The actual cast application part is a turn-on for me. What must one be thinking when they are having a cast applied? How are they feeling? Enjoy!

    Cast App



Fresh Cast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are about the prettiest toes i have ever seen. That site is wonderful and has very nice feet in wonderfully crafted plaster casts!

Anonymous said...

Hey, check out my Long Leg Cast album and let me know at bgneedsasnowday@yahoo.com if there are any other pics i should add.

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/solcaster/?

-Solcaster