Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Whats wrong with me?

I've had this insatiable appetite for feet lately... I can't stop staring at toes in public and all I do is fantasize about sucking them and more... I went to bachelor party this weekend, and of course a strip club was involved. I took a girl into one of the vip rooms and all i asked her to do was let me play with her feet. She was way cool with it and rubbed them all over me let me kiss them and let me play with them. They were so hot... She had awesome blue polish on them and they were very nice.

2 comments:

tom said...

You have the fever. It is just a matter of time until you ask a woman if she will let you cum on feet.

Anonymous said...

Would love barefoot sex outdoors in nature or out-and-about in the city, naked toes in the summer. . . Nothing more than sandals allowed. Wiggle , heh!