Monday, December 18, 2017

UPDATE*** A Find For All Of You!

While my posts in 2017 have been fewer and further between, I have not gone anywhere. I still read and reply to each email I get and still very much am on the look out for new content to post!

With that being said - Here is a picture of gorgeous Southern Cal cross country athlete. She broke her leg and is confined to this almost perfect pink full leg cast with a toe plate. And speaking of toe plate... look at those toes! I'll make sure to post more pics of her if they come up!


UPDATE - 12/18/17

I've been able to acquire a few additional picture of our sexy track star.

She has decided to decorate her pink full leg cast and paint her toes:


And now... she's on the move. about a month after being place in a full leg cast. she is at the airport about to go on vacation. look at those toes. amazing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty cast. I am so happy to see you have no abandoned your blog. This makes me a very Happy Girl to see you are still posting.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY