Wednesday, April 15, 2015

10 Years Old! Happy Birthday To Casts & Toes!

10 years ago yesterday I made my first post on this blog... TEN YEARS AGO. WOW. The real world has changed so much in the past 10 years, but this blog has remained a constant - casts, toes, prostate play, and other kinky things on my mind. . Yes it has evolved from me posting some random pictures a few times a month, to what I feel is more substantive content surrounding the pictures. Surveys, Real Women Real Broken Bones, Reader Participation Games, Toeriffic Tuesdays (I forgot about that one), Guess Her Cast, Stories and more.

Now this little peak into the kink side of me, which was really just supposed to be an outlet for me has seen almost 750,000 unique visits and millions of page views. I truly am honored.

As this birthday was approaching, I've struggled a bit trying to come up with a post worthy enough to mark this event. In the end I decided that instead of focusing all the attention on me - I wanted to hand out birthday gifts to all of you!

To receive your fabulous birthday gift all you have to do is - email me, be as descriptive as you want to be about what kinky things interest you and I promise to send you a picture, series of pictures or a video from my rather large collection that I think will turn you on. 

My email is: castsandtoes at yahoo dot com

Feel free to link to your favorite pics from my blog in the comments. I would love to know what has turned people on through the years. 

Thank you for reading. 

Oh and I'm not going to leave you without a few of my favorite pics from the last 10 years!


































No comments: