Monday, February 23, 2015

THIS BLOG WILL BE MOVING!!

I received a notice from Google today that they have updated their policies and will no longer support any blogs with adult content.

I have until March 23rd to move this somewhere else.

They won't delete the blog - instead they will just make it private.

While I figure out what all this means and how to move the blog without losing content - I need you (my readers) to do 2 things:

1. Make note of my email address: castsandtoes AT yahoo DOT com. If you can't find my new blog - don't hesitate to email me and I will send you the link.

2. Make note of the URL to this blog. I think Google will de-list this from their search engine - so you will not be able to find me by doing a google search. The URL is: http://castsandtoes.blogspot.com/

I will be back with more info once I have it. I hope that this move will be beneficial - where this blog get some new features. I appreciate everyone's interest in this blog and I want to continue to entertain you all!

And Don't forget about my Tumblr... http://dirtynaughtythoughts.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Google won't be kicking you to the curb after all. Will you stick around blogspot still?