Thursday, July 03, 2014

Chapter 8 - Service With A Smile

Chapter 8

When we were done, we lay in each other’s arms. Sweating but content. I could feel the coolness of the smooth plaster touching my thigh as we lay there. Briefly, I drifted off to sleep. When I awoke, Kelly was asleep also. I took the opportunity to use the bathroom. I stopped at the bathroom door to look back at the scene of this gorgeous female naked body lying in the bed with one leg encased in plaster. Her toes perfectly framed, her leg perfectly outlined with the plaster. I wondered to myself if and when I was going to be able to suck on her gorgeous toes. Even though I had just cum, my cock was stirring once again. After the bathroom – I walked out into the living room to order up some room service. I knew Kelly would be starving when she woke up.

When I opened the door to return to the room and the bed, Kelly was awake. She had a grin on her face – like someone who had just been caught doing something naughty.

“I’m sorry.” She said “I shouldn’t have attacked you like that.”

“Are you kidding me?” I said as I sat down on the edge of the bed next to her. I placed my hand on Kelly’s hip just above her cast. “If anyone was being attacked – it was me attacking you! And it doesn’t matter because I’ve wanted to do that since the moment I walked into that empty ballroom this morning!”

Kelly smiled. “I’ve felt the same way.” She looked reflective. “Well maybe not since the ballroom, but definitely since the hospital. Strange isn’t it? I mean here I am with a major injury but, somehow, all I could think about was how attracted I was to you!”

With that I leaned down and kissed her. This time longer and with more passion than before. Kelly’s warm breasts pressed into my chest. I was fully erect once again.

“I’m sorry about the cast.” Kelly said nodding toward her injured leg.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well.” Kelly looked devilish. “I’m normally pretty good in bed. You know pretty flexible and open minded.”

I laughed. “I thought you were pretty flexible with me! It certainly doesn’t seem easy to do what we just did while one of your legs is weighed down with plaster!

With that Kelly reached over and grabbed my rock hard cock and began to stroke it.

“You made it easier because your cock is the size of a small baseball bat” said Kelly while looking into my eyes and continuing her gentle stroking of me.

I leaned back and began to stroke her uncovered thigh right above her cast and making my way to her lady parts.

She whispered “It’s my turn – I want to taste you”

With that I took my position over her body. My head and face close to her open thighs and my man parts positioned over her head and face. She continued to stroke me as I lowered myself into her mouth. Soon as I was completely in her warm delicate mouth, I strategically buried my face between her thighs; I could feel the hard plaster against the side of my head as I again explored her with my tongue. My hands explored her legs including the plaster that covered her right leg.  Where during my first session of giving Kelly oral sex I was slow, teasing and deliberate, here I was more direct. There was no teasing – just one goal – give her pleasure.

She did the same with me, using her tongue, lips and hands to make me quiver. While her tongue and lips worked on my erect manhood, she used her hands to explore my sack and caress my bottom. At one point she ran her fingers down my crack to my sack and then back again. If this was a test – I’m hoping I passed as I did not move away and seemed to welcome the exploration. In the following moments she performed magic tricks with her tongue and lips as I was close to erupting. Her hands continued to caress me; and in the final seconds before I exploded in her mouth she paused and focused on a spot just below my scrotum and before my anus. As I exploded in her mouth, she did not flinch once and didn’t seem to waste a drop. At almost the same time, as her wetness peaked I could feel her quiver as she experienced the pleasure of my tongue inside of her.

Both of us having cummed, we lay in the same position for a few minutes as our bodies recovered. My head still between her legs, the cold plaster still rubbing up against one side of my head. Soon, I got off of her and assumed my position next to her, holding her, caressing her skin as her body recovered.

Just as we were both about to drift off to sleep, there was a knock on the door of our suite.

“Who’s that?” asked Kelly as she stroked my chest with her soft hands.

After taking a second to process the knock and her question I said “Its room service, I ordered some food for us while you were napping.”

“Perfect timing” giggled Kelly. “And I’m starving too!”


I kissed Kelly and then I reluctantly got up, put on a robe, closed the bedroom door behind me and went to let the room service waiter in. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when will there be more of this story :(