Friday, October 11, 2013

So much stuff... so little time!

I was reminded the other day that I have not posted anything recently. Have I lost interest? Absolutely not! I have a ton of stuff I need to post. Things that I have found. I just don't seem to have them time to craft a witty, engaging post.

So - to show you folks that I have not forgotten about you... Here is just a sample of what is to come!

Look at this sexy woman... first trying out her crutches and pink full leg cast at the hospital.

Then a pic of her full leg cast... just showing how big it actually is... She is a tall one!

And finally she is downgraded to a short leg cast... 


What a great fresh plaster full leg cast! YUM

A collage of a girls many different full leg casts... My favorite is her pink one, her toes just look so perfect!


A random full leg cast. Love how high it goes... I want to nuzzle up to her inner thigh while I do bad things!


Fresh full leg cast. At the doctors office. 


Great before and after of a cast being decorated. 




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them! Thanks for posting.good luck girls!

Anonymous said...

You don't post much. Then again who needs you with twitter

Anonymous said...

I need you!!! please keep up the wonderful work. P appreciate to thoughtfulness and art that you put into your posts, well worth waiting for the best.
BROKENGIRL

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to the negative ones !!!.....I love looking at the pics you post, and I truly understand how hard it can be when you are busy doing the things you love to take time out to post pics. Keep up the good work, and I will keep loving your site. Take care and post as you can dude.