Friday, May 31, 2013

Some Pics To End May With

I've been an absentee blogger... I'm sorry. Hope to pick up the volume soon!

But until then here are some pics I wanted to share. Not a lot of back story to them... 

Let's start off with a couple of classic full leg casts... 


__________________________________



_____________________________________________




______________________________________________

These are AMAZING toes... I want to suck them... I want to lick them... I want to cum all over them!


________________________________________________

For my readers that love to see a gorgeous LLC resting on a pillow... you're welcome!



And her Xray... Pretty nasty looking break..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics !!!.....I especially love the first one. Don't know why, but I think the woman in that green cast is really hot. Just wish I could see one of her foot, and toes sticking of the end of the cast.

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you are back posting these wonderful
pictures Love the pictures, and enjoyed seeing the xray too.