Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Belated Valentine's Day

Hello loyal readers! 

It seems that I let Valentine's Day pass without a post to thank you for your "love" of my blog. 

I want to make this up to you! 

SO....email me (castsandtoes at yahoo dot com) with your:
  1. sex, approx age and sexual orientation;
  2. What kink you are into (i.e. casting, pegging, feet, etc); AND 
  3. Go back to the sex survey that I posted last month and pick the 1 or 2 ANSWERS I provided that surprised/intrigued you the most and tell me why. 

If you do this, I will send you a special valentines day gift! (A picture or video that I haven't posted on the blog that relates to the kink you are into.) So please be detailed when you describe your kink so I can send each of you something unique!!!


I did something similar for Black Friday and it worked well. Don't be shy! I want to show my love to each and every one of you! 



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments: