Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Arm Casts!!!

I had a comment on my last post that sounded like they were requesting some more arm cast pics... I always want to make my readers happy... so here goes!

subject number 1 is a freshman college volleyball player...  who suffered a dislocated elbow... first a hot pink full arm cast and then a orange full arm cast.








Next subject also dislocated her elbow... pic 1 is in the hospital, obviously feeling a bit loopy! Then a temp full arm cast followed by a hot pink full arm cast




And then for good measure some random full arm casts that I don't know a lot of background on.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought it would be nice to get a hand job from a woman wearing a long arm cast !!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the arm casts!!!! I loved them. They gave me a happy face.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, just thinking of all the naughty things I could do with my arm in a lats to make my lover happy.
; - }

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted one of these. I dream about day and night. I am a long arm cast enthusiast but I actually like and want the bone broken