Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Real Women Real Broken Legs Episode 20

When I started this series of Real Women Real Broken Legs, I only hoped to find examples of casts like the one I am posting today... This truly is an incredible find. Highly erotic for a number of reasons. The woman suffered a mid shaft tibial spiral fracture when she jumped off a 20 ft wall. She was initially treated with a PLASTER full leg cast. And when I say full leg I mean FULL leg. Look how high the cast goes in pic #1. Everything about these casts is what my fantasies are made of... The angle of the knee bend, the toes, the weigh it moulds around her leg...

She has more recently been placed in a more traditional fiberglass cast.




Update 11-4-11

A new cast for our subject...


2 comments:

chris said...

that is hot looking

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry she had experience the pain! Her leg and toes peeking out of those cast are amazingly seXy!