Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sexy toes!!

Wow this girl has some sexy toes. She is in her mid 20's and apparently loves to show of her feet!

This was the shot that originally piqued my interest... I said to myself "I wonder if there are more pics?"


This is a nice shot of some cute peep toes (peep toes are such a tease to me!)


Not much right? Bad lighting, can't really see much? But wait... see the gap between her big toe and 2nd toe? I can't stop focusing on that gap... Boy she may be able to give me the elusive "toe job" (my cock between her toes with her stroking)

Nice summer pic...


Love her fingers and her toes :)

See the gap again? Yeah... she has the equipment to administer the toe job..


She loves to show off her mani and pedis!


And finally a full body shot of our subject.

No comments: