Monday, June 20, 2011

Miss USA

Last night my wife was watching the Miss USA pageant. I was sitting there not really watching, but messing around on my computer, when the story of Miss Alabama, came up. Apparently she was involved in a serious car accident in 2008 where she was in a 12 day coma and doctors told her that she may never walk again... My ears perked up... I was now googling what her injuries were. Along with broken ribs and collapsed lungs, she broke her right leg in 12 places! I instantly knew that I had to watch the rest of the show and was secretly rooting for her. She finised in 3rd place!! After more conversations with my friend google, i found a pic of her scars on her knee and some other pics of course. Too imagine this stunner had a broken leg... Now only if I can find pics of her feet.



No comments: