Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pegging

So in this past year I have devoted a lot of posts to the highly erotic act of pegging. It is no secret that I want to experience being pegged. In fact my ultimate fantasy would involve me in a full leg cast getting pegged.

Here are some pics for everyone to enjoy.


What a great pic. The man has just ejaculated. Can you imagine the imense pleasure he must be feeling at the moment this pic was snapped?


I want my pegging experience to be sensual. I'm not into the chick dressed in leather flogging me. I want her to "make love" to me not "fuck" me.



Wow I'm just imagining my left leg in a full leg cast and it being held up in the air like that while I experience the greatest pleasure ever!


2 comments:

walkingcast1 said...

pegging is very exciting. especially with someone who understands the excitement and pleasure, anal stimulation can provide. wearing a full leg cast while being penetrated would be legendary. I'm going to fantasize about you on your back, full leg cast, toes exposed so I can suck on them while i penetrate your juicy wet hole with my rediculously aroused cock. i want to make love to you. yes i'm gay but i love casts and toes as much as you, even the ladies feet and toes. thanx for sharing stud

Anonymous said...

Suppose! We are friends I'm straight opened minded. Your sitting there right leg in a llc.Your toes start to itch really bad. You ask me to rub them for you,Your girl had painted your toes the night before playing around. I'm rubbing your toes. You are getting turned on and I'm getting turned on seeing Your leg in that cast with painted toes! Do you want me to go down on your toes? Can you fight that feeling? I start sucking slowly on Your big toe and toes. This has got me turned on! I want to put Your casted leg up on my shoulder and slide up in you Do You want me stop?