Sunday, December 19, 2010

FFM

I've never really been the guy that has listed a 3some (2 females and me or FFM) as a must do. Sure it would be nice, but it was not a high priority. However lately, I've had a strong desire. I want to be completely overwhelmed with pleasure. I want to be overloaded. I want a woman to give me a blow job while she sits on my face and makes me go down on her while another girl goes at me with a strap on! Talk about overloading my sensory circuits. The only other thing that would make my fantasy complete would be both of the girls in a full leg cast and me in a full leg cast. I almost short circuit thinking about that last one...

my only fear in this scenario would be impaling myself!


This would be great, maybe the girl near my head could let me taste her while she stroked me?


What a wasted opportunity! I want to be the guy in the middle, getting pegged, while I pay it forward!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok,ok this is purely fantasy! The thought of being the last man,is really turning me on! It's exciting to think of how would we get you and your long leg cast into the middle postion,that is kinda really gettin me turned on!