Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fetish Flow Chart

Hypersexual Girl , who authors a blog that I frequent recently had a post discussing a chart that Katharine Gates, author of Deviant Desires: Incredibly Strange Sex, developed.

Please click on the pic below to get a better view

The chart is amazing. All encompassing. Has every fetish that could possibly exist listed and how it relates to other fetishes.

What did I take away from this? That Cast Fetishism has a notably high ratio of female members! That was music to my ears.

I'd love to hear feedback, from males and females on the chart.

3 comments:

happygirl said...

Thank you , I always knew I wasn't none of just a few. Let's go girls!

Anonymous said...

its really interesting that cast fetish is that high up on the chart

Anonymous said...

If there are high percentage of females into cast fetish, why is it so hard to meet one! Ladies? Im in SF.... Holler if you want to have an adventure!!!