Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hands

Its still not open toed shoe weather in my part of the world... For us foot fetishists, winter is a very frustrating time of year. From time to time, I will see a woman who catches my eye and the first place I usually look is at their feet. Alas, in the winter my stare is usually met with a pair of sexy boots...but I have no idea what her toes look like. So I find myself immedietly looking at her hands and specifically her fingers... I then imagine what her toes look like based on what her finger look like. But is that realistic? Is there a correlation?

I would love reader input on this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done the same, and from what I've seen it's a pretty good system.

Μαργαρίτης Γιώργος said...

haha! that's exactly what I do, too! most of the time works! but not always. I've seen girls with not so cute fingers have cute toes and vice versa

castandtoes said...

Totally agree! However, if I see a pair of perfect hands (great finger length and girth, perfect manicure, healthy) then I HAVE to see her toes...