Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Sexy reader pics

Happy Spring.. Happy April... Almost Easter... Almost flip flop season!!! :)

I've got some reader submissions recently. 2 lovely female readers wanted me to critique their sexy feet... So here goes!

These first set of pics are from the lovely Audrey. Before we get to the pics a little about Audrey - she describes herself as early 20's, 5'7, 120lbs with blonde hair and size 8 feet. I love her feet. I am impartial to long toes, and she's got some nice long ones, and I love how her 2nd toe is longer than her big toe. I also appreciate the fact that she has cut her toenails nice and short. She could use a fresh pedicure, but all in all I love her feet!



The 2nd set is from Lauren, a petite 5'8 brunette. Lauren has some short toes with tiny nails, and her big toe is the longest of them all. Although this is not my ideal structure I really dig her feet. Would be fun to play with. I would encourage a fresh pedicure but again she is a winner.




What does everyone think?

No comments: