Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Pics!

Hello all. Sorry for the absence. But I am back. I have got a couple of pics that i want to share. I also want to make sure everyone takes note of the new links I have added to some great blogs. Please check them out!

Ok onto the pics.


I am completely enamoured by the sight of a sexy girl with a leg cast who is using crutches gracefully. The injured leg held up in the air, almost posing for you. It is just very erotic. This is a pic of a girl who looks very graceful on crutches.


This pic is of the same girl but more of a close up on her toes. Nice and long.


This next pic is very sexy. I have recently been attracted to indian and/or middle eastern hotties. The dark olive skin the wonderful hair. This is a sexy pic of an Indian girl in the doctor's office with a freshly applied orange cast. The orange coontrast with her skin to make a statement. I like the french pedicure on her toes. The doc could have done a better job of exposing the toes. :(

No comments: