Monday, March 10, 2008

Response to LucyBoots

I've become an aviid reader of "Kinky Confessions of a College Girl Named LucyBoots". You can find a link to her blog on the right in my links menu.

Anyway she has a very interesting section on her blog titled "Confessions". She solicits readers to confess their deepest darkest sexual secret. I confessed that "Whenever I see a hot girl I can't help but fantisize about her in a full leg cast with her cute toes sticking out"

LucyBoots then asked me what the origin of my fetish is. I'm not sure. I remember in 2nd grade there was a girl by the name of Jill in my class who broke her arm and came to school in a full arm cast. That was the first cast related memory I have. I was mesmerized! In my adult life I think I am attracted to the story behind the cast. What happened? What was the girl thinking when the doc said to her that you will be in a full leg cast for several weeks?I also love how the cast usually accentuates the shape of the leg and how the toes are on display for everyone! The bondage aspect is probably a driver as well. All I want to do is suck those toes sticking out of the cast and then fuck the shit out of the girl with her casted leg held up.

No comments: