Thursday, January 24, 2008

Celeb - Ultra Close Ups!

I'm fascinated by celebs. Anytime I see a sexy celeb on TV I wonder what their feet must look like. If I catch a movie on tv and if there is a closeup of a pretty foot I will pause my TIVO. I was flipping around HBO the other night and I caught the Devil Wears Prada. 2 scenes got me excited. In one Anne Hathaway has just slept with some dude, it is the morning after and she is laying in bed, the sheets draped over her and her foot sticking out. Wow. Her toes looked hot. Sexy toesx ring, nice nail poilish and the 2nd toe was longer than her big toe. Totally suckable. The other scene was when her coworker gets hit by a car and ends up with a broken leg. Scene of her in the hospital bed with her leg in a full leg cast. YUMMY!

So here are a couple of pics of some sexy celebs and their feet:


Diane Lane - 40 something actress. Famous for the movie unfaithful where she has an affair and there are some very graphic sex scenes.


Sophia Bush - Young up and coming actress. I think she is on One Tree Hill. She was also in the movie John Tucker Must Die. Sexy feet. They have a very girl next door look to them. YUM!


Natalie Portman - famous for playing Padme in star wars. Hot feet. Love the nail polish color. Such a great close up, its like I'm almost holding her foot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm se ven deliciosos kisiera lamelos y despues venirme en esos hermosos pies

Anonymous said...

I love your site....
Diane lanes feet are so hot!!
Her brushed on tan,her nails,veins in her feet,big toe is the nicest iv eve seen!