Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some great full leg cast pics

Today's post has 3 pics the feature my favorite - the full leg cast!

The first one is of a great athletic looking girl with "strong" unpolished toes in a green full leg cast. Hott.


The 2nd one features a great looking pink full leg cast with some long toes that are painted pink. Polish looks slightly worn,




The 3rd one is of another pink full leg cast. This one looks pretty new since there are no signatures on it. Great looking painted toes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those perfectly naked toes. I could suck on them every day and night! They are a real turn-on! Oooh baby they're soooohhhh... delicious,tasty and sexy looking I can't get them off my mind. I've seen a lot of pretty toes,but these are the prettiest ever. You should be modeling sandles on TV and glamour magazines!!!