Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blue Cast and some sexy toes

Here's a nice blue cast with some cute toes sticking out of it. The toes look like they have a lot of potential, but have just been through some rough times! Long 2nd toe that kind of overlaps the big toe... that's hott.
light blue cast

These next pair of feet are sexy in a very wierd way. Very very suckable toes. I love the white/neutral polish. The 2nd and 3rd toes seem to be a little but webbed? I think. They are shorter and smaller than I usually prefer... but there is just something about them!
3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this second pic is of a nearly perfect female foot. It appears her big toe is slightly longer than the second and they are all small and short just like I love. By the way, why in the world did somebody not include the big toe in this shot? I love the polish color, too.